Google+

.

/

/

Find A Game

Translate

Monday 21 July 2014

Destiny Beta Feedback: Are you Hunter, Titan or Warlock and Why?

What Was Your Experience With Destiny Beta Over The Weekend?

July 21st, 2014 By Maya Mayfield

Destiny-Beta-Feedback-Are-you-Hunter-Titan-or-Warlock-and-why-PS4-Games























I have really  enjoying playing Destiny Beta over the weekend, so much that I am afraid I may start feeling withdrawal systems the moment it ends.


The level of detail and features Bungie has provided even in the Beta is astounding and we are all excited to discover what else is in the full Destiny launch version this September 9th.

During my run through, I first created a Hunter to venture around the old Russian cosmodrome, before making a Titan and Warlock just to see the difference between all three classes.  After what has been a very exciting weekend of adventure, I would most definitely say my personal favorite has to be the Titan.

Titan


Destiny-Beta-Feedback-Are-you-Hunter-Titan-or-Warlock-and-why-PS4-Games


Titan's are well rounded warriors with strategic abilities that can control a battle. I liked the Titans ground smash move as it was able to destroy enemies within close proximity, this skill could also be upgraded over time as I came to find out causing a wider field of energy shockwave destruction the more I invested in growing their skill. In addition to this Titans can also dish out bonus damage when you're playing as a striker and using melee attacks on your foes.


Tell us your weekend experience with Destiny Beta and if you preferred playing as a Hunter, Titan or Warlock?



No comments:

Post a Comment