Google+

.

/

/

Find A Game

Translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

The Best Driving Music To Play On Driveclub At Night

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night Playing Driveclub Time Trial At Night

By Mont Brown
14th September 2013



driveclub-time-trial-at-night-ps4
Music is one of life's many joys, and there is nothing I love more than searching through my parents old vinyl collections to find a piece of gem time has sadly forgotten.

I know many gamers are excited to get their hands on the new Playstation 4 racing game Driveclub. They can't wait to burn some rubber across different continents, challenging other gamers online to see who is the best, but every champion needs a soundtrack to go with the best drive of their lives right?

Making this decision was very difficult, because there are some great driving music to choose from like Dave Grusin, 'Gasoline Alley', or Kavinsky's 'Night Call.'

The track I did eventually choose, 'I Wear my sunglasses at night,' by Corey Hart is an absolute classic and I think it goes perfectly with Driveclubs new Time Trial At Night Trailer video.

What soundtracks are you guys going to be listening to while playing the new Driveclub coming out on PS4 on launch day 15 Nov, 2013?

Press Play on the Video, set to full screen, relax listen to the music and enjoy the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment